Apply for help
Who Is Eligible For Our Help?
For an application to be considered by the charity*, applicants must prove that they meet the following criteria:
- Have worked in the UK business supplies industry for at least two years.
- Have completed an application form, which indicates that monthly income does not meet monthly expenses.
- Have supplied three months of recent main current bank account statements to support the above.
All information received by the charity is held and reviewed in the strictest confidence. You can download our GDPR policy here.
* Please note: there is no guarantee that applicants meeting the above criteria will automatically receive assistance from the charity.
What Kind Of Help Is Available?
If your application is successful, our Grants Committee will decide the type and level of grant to be awarded.
The charity awards three types of grant:
- ‘One-off’ grants: up to a maximum of £2,000 (and no more than £4,000 per recipient per year)
- Quarterly grants: up to £1,200 per quarter.
- Future Fund grants (in association with the BOSS Federation): up to £750 to assist those needing help for training and education to advance their careers in the industry.
Details of how to apply for each of these grants are given below.
If you wish to contact us for an initial discussion please call Liz Whyte on 01924 203338 or email email@example.com
The application process is very simple. Just follow these three simple steps below.
'One-Off' & Quarterly Grants
Future Fund Grants
Debt Counselling & Money Management Support
While the assistance we give is mainly financial, it is also a good idea to look at how your expenses can be best organised. We have a partnership with the Christians Against Poverty charity and may recommend that you approach them to assist you via their Debt Counselling service or Money Course.
Debt and money advice is also avalable from the Citizen’s Advice Bureau website.
We are here to help. We hope we have given you everything you need in a way that can be easily understood, but if you need anything further, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the information below.
c/o BPIF, Hub 26, Hunsworth Lane, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, BD19 4LN