More and more companies in our industry are integrating Social Value and social responsibilities into their organisations, and supporting the BOSS Charity is a perfect way of helping to achieve that.
If your business would like to commit to supporting the Charity, you can become one of our exclusive group of 12 BBSC Corporate Patrons.
For only £5,000 per year, you will be helping those in our industry who need it most, as well as having:
- An enduring partnership with the BOSS Charity.
- Two complimentary places at our annual Patrons’ Dinner and a further 10% discount on all additional tickets booked.
- Prominent acknowledgement on all BBSC literature, marketing and website pages.
- The right to use the BBSC Corporate Patron logo on all of your marketing materials.
- A quarterly e-newsletter from the BBSC, keeping you up to date on all that is happening and what we are doing with the funds that our Patrons and donors have kindly donated.
To find out more about becoming a BBSC Corporate Patron, please contact Kelly Hilleard, Vice Chair of the BOSS Business Supplies Charity, on 07717 201821 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Honorary Patron is the BOSS Federation.
Our BBSC Corporate Patrons for 2023 are: Avery, BIC, Brother UK Ltd, Fellowes Brands, Highlands, OPI, OT Group, Pukka Pad, Ryman, SC Johnson Professional, Uni Mitsubishi Pencil Company and Viking.
Terms & Conditions
- The cost to participate in the BBSC Corporate Patron scheme scheme is £5,000 per year.
- Fees are invoiced in advance and are payable within 30 days of date of invoice.
- Participation runs for a 12 month period from the date of receipt of funds by the BOSS Charity. If fees are paid in instalments, participation commences on receipt of the first instalment.
- Patrons who wish to pay by instalments are required to complete payment of the full amount within the time period agreed.
- At the end of the 12 month period, participation in the BBSC Corporate Patron scheme will automatically renew unless the Patron notifies the Charity of its intention to discontinue within at least 30 days of the end of the 12 month period. A reminder will be sent out at least 30 days before the renewal date.
- Participants in the BBSC Corporate Patron scheme are permitted to display the BBSC Corporate Patron logo on their websites and marketing materials only for the duration of their participation period.
- Unless otherwise directed by the Patron, the BOSS Charity is permitted to use the logo of each BBSC Corporate Patron on its website and marketing materials for the duration of its participation period.
- Participation in the BBSC Corporate Patron scheme does not confer any further rights nor responsibilities regarding the BOSS Charity.
Corporate Patrons 2023
Manchester-based Brother UK is the local subsidiary of the global Brother organisation. Brother UK is the entity responsible for selling, marketing and supporting the range of office technology products that Brother produces, including home and business printers, labelling devices and specialist application print devices for vertical markets. Established in the UK since 1968, Brother UK is one of the leading vendors in the market with a long-established channel presence in the office products industry.
For over 100 years, Fellowes has been a brand on the move – and the name behind intuitive products to help people be the best they can be. More productive. More efficient. Happier. Healthier.
We make solutions for the workplace like business machines, storage products, monitor arms, sit-stand desks, ergonomic desk accessories and air purifiers. They’re designed to meet — and exceed — the needs of an ever-changing world. Whether people are working in a corporate office or the home environment, we help to make everyone more productive and successful.
OPI is the global business supplies industry’s go-to hub for essential resources, news, analysis, information and networking. A trusted name since 1991, OPI delivers business-critical information through its OPI, Independent Dealer and Workplace360 magazines, as well as apps, website, events and resources, such as industry research, marketing, executive search and dealer sales training.
OT Group is a leading provider of business services and workplace solutions – direct to end users and via the wholesale channel.
Our brands have been trusted supply chain partners for businesses across the UK & Ireland, large and small, for over 130 years. Through a consolidated range of business solutions, we help companies control costs, drive efficiency and improve productivity. With 100,000s of products, including the 5 starTM product brand, we provide one of the UK’s most extensive portfolio of products.
OT Group is part of the Paragon Group of companies – a leading provider of customer communications, identification, graphics and workplace services. The Paragon Group combines generations of experience with the latest innovations in technology and smart data to enable responsive and meaningful interactions between organisations and their customers.
Pukka Pads is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of high quality writing pads and stationery items. Founded in the UK in 1998, Pukka Pads continues to manufacture a large selection of its range in Bingley, West Yorkshire.
SC Johnson Professional® incorporates specialist occupational skin care products along with the well-known SC JohnsonTM consumer brands. Our purpose is to be the company most trusted to provide safe, healthy & sustainable environments away from home and bring innovative, quality products and services to professional markets.
Founded in Tokyo in 1887, more than 130 years ago, the Uni Mitsubishi Pencil Group designs and manufactures writing and creative instruments. Through our UNI, UNI-BALL and POSCA brands, we are recognised worldwide for the high quality of our technologies and products.
As an omni-channel business, Viking provides the right solutions for every company. Running a start-up and still deciding on your needs? We can offer you the support you need! Leading a large business requiring a large assortment? We have you covered!
BOSS has been the authoritative body for the UK business supplies industry since 1905, with a rich history of supporting the sector and its people. BOSS is a not-for-profit organisation and does not pursue any economic or political objectives of its own, concentrating its efforts on playing a strategic role in the support, promotion and protection of the business supplies industry.
BOSS represents all businesses along the distribution chain with a wide breadth of membership. From the smallest retailer to the largest manufacturer, all have a place in our vibrant growing community. We are uniquely placed to represent, connect, educate and inspire the future generation.
We are here to help. We hope we have given you everything you need in a way that can be easily understood, but if you need anything further, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the information below.
c/o BPIF, Hub 26, Hunsworth Lane, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, BD19 4LN