Why should you consider becoming a BBSC Individual Patron?
It’s simple: you may well be helping your own industry colleagues and friends! Our near 100 year history shows that today’s colleague may be tomorrow’s BBSC beneficiary, so you will be actively helping care for our industry’s most precious resource – its people.
For only £600 per year (or 12 monthly payments of £50), you will be helping those in our industry who need it most, as well as having:
- The opportunity to purchase up to two discounted tickets for our annual Charity Dinner.
- Your name featured as a BBSC Individual Patron on the BBSC web site, Facebook page, as well as in all BBSC Press Releases.
- A quarterly newsletter from the BBSC, keeping you up to date on all that is happening and what we are doing with the money that you donate.
To find out more about becoming a BBSC Individual Patron, please contact Kelly Hilleard, Vice Chair of the BOSS Business Supplies Charity, on 07717 201821 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- The cost to participate in the BBSC Individual Patron scheme is £600 per year.
- Fees are invoiced in advance and are payable within 30 days of date of invoice.
- Participation runs for a 12 month period from the date of receipt of funds by the BOSS Charity. If fees are paid in instalments,
participation commences on receipt of the first instalment.
- Patrons who wish to pay by instalments are required to complete payment of the full amount within the time period agreed.
- At the end of the 12 month period, participation in the BBSC Individual Patron scheme will automatically renew unless the Patron notifies the Charity of its intention to discontinue within at least 30 days of the end of the 1`2 month period. A reminder will be sent out at least 30 days before the renewal date.
- Unless otherwise directed by the BBSC Individual Patron, the BOSS Charity is permitted to use the name of each BBSC Individual Patron on its website and marketing materials for the duration of its participation period.
- Participation in the BBSC Individual Patron scheme does not confer any further rights nor responsibilities on the Patron regarding the BOSS Charity.
We are here to help. We hope we have given you everything you need in a way that can be easily understood, but if you need anything further, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the information below.
c/o BPIF, Hub 26, Hunsworth Lane, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, BD19 4LN