Why become a BBSC Individual Patron?
It’s simple: you may well be helping your own industry colleagues and friends! Our near 100 year history shows that today’s colleague may be tomorrow’s BBSC beneficiary, so you will be actively helping care for our industry’s most precious resource – its people.
For only £600 per year, you will be helping those in our industry who need it most, as well as having:
- The opportunity to purchase up to two discounted tickets for our annual Charity Dinner.
- Your name featured as a BBSC Individual Patron on the BBSC web site, Facebook page, as well as in all BBSC Press Releases.
- A quarterly newsletter from the BBSC, keeping you up to date on all that is happening and what we are doing with the money that you donate.
To find out more about becoming a BBSC Individual Patron, please contact Kelly Hilleard, Vice Chair of the BOSS Business Supplies Charity, on 07717 201821 or email email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- The cost to participate in the BBSC Individual Patron scheme is £600 per year, payable anually, quarterly or monthly as preferred. Payment by standing order is preferred, but if an invoice is required, please contact the BOSS Charity.
- Participation runs for a 12 month period from the date of receipt of the first payment.
- Patrons who wish to pay by instalments should complete payment of the full amount within 12 months.
- At the end of the 12 month period, the BBSC Individual Patron will be contacted by the BOSS Charity and invited to renew their patr9nage.
- The BOSS Charity will publish the name of each BBSC Individual Patron on its website and marketing materials for the duration of its participation period unless otherwise notified by the BBSC Individual Patron.
- Participation in the BBSC Individual Patron scheme does not confer any further rights nor responsibilities on the Patron regarding the BOSS Charity.
CURRENT INDIVIDUAL PATRONS
Phil Jones MBE
“I’ve been fortunate enough to do well in my career and I’m a great believer in giving back. Becoming a personal patron to the BOSS Charity seemed an obvious thing to do, as they are able to directly impact outcomes for current and former members of the industry who may need a helping hand.”
We are here to help. We hope we have given you everything you need in a way that can be easily understood, but if you need anything further, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the information below.
c/o BPIF, Hub 26, Hunsworth Lane, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire, BD19 4LN